Would you like to use LEGO bricks as part of your next corporate team building event? I can make it happen!
Team building activities help your employees engage their imaginations as they work together to overcome a variety of challenges using LEGO bricks. My team building events:
- Build a sense of camaraderie and belonging among team members
- Demonstrate the value of working together
- Help employees approach their work with increased confidence and creativity
- Maintain a playful atmosphere that encourages the free exchange of ideas
All of my team building challenges involve building something with LEGO bricks. It could be a structure, a vehicle, or some other unique creation. The possibilities are only bounded by your imagination. Consider the following example activities.
Activity 1: Your group will be divided into teams of 3 to 5 people. All
teams will be asked to build the tallest tower that they can within a
limited time period. The teams will compete against each other to bring
out their competitive spirit and maximize their desire to work together.
- Activity 2: Each member of your group is provided with instructions that will allow them to construct a portion of a large model related to your company. The entire group works together to build a model that requires everyone's contribution to complete.
For the best results I recommend having between 12 and 50 participants at the event. However, I can also work with you to find ways to accommodate both larger and smaller groups.
Costs for team building events depend on a variety of factors:
- How many people will be participating?
- What activities would you like them to participate in?
- Do the participants want to keep their masterpieces?
- Where will the event take place?
- How much time does your team want to spend working with Lego bricks?